Sunday, 7 August 2011

Accidental tribute day

Yesterday I spent the day tidying my 'base' room (this is what happens when you live out of a suitcase/back of car) whilst singing along with Amy Winehouse and frothing my hair into a beehive. I later ended up round a friends for dinner watching the Jools Holland tribute to her. I loved this ladies music and could relate to it no end, she was a true artist and although its so sad she has passed and new music of hers will be no more, its nice she is in the papers now for music, not her personal life, which has nothing to do with us. Dont get me started, would you boycott a till worker in a supermarket for their personal life? no, they're just doing their job, so let them get on with it.
Today a had a super morning horseriding with friends, its so nice to be back in the saddle again.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool photo, you look lovely. I'm with you all the way on Amy. Hearing her live, the hairs on the back of my neck literally stood and jumped up. Same too with the lyrics & I doubt we'll see a talent like hers again for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete