Saturday, 30 April 2011

Wheres Wally?

I have been experimenting with colour, shapes and styles for enough years now to know which belong to me. When I was off to meet my "Middlesbrough Papa's" I really fancied wearing this . It felt fresh and inspiring at the time , but looking back I am unsure. Is it too try hard? maybe it was because I was having a bad hair day (hence photo angles) or perhaps I was just out of my comfort zone. All the pieces make me feel warm , but looking at the photos leaves me feeling very unsure. So without further ado, here are some badly lit photos (sorry) for you to make your own minds up.















3 comments:

  1. i love the badges and i wish i coudl see the detail more on ur cardigan i love ur outfit :)and i hope u enjoyed ur time in boro :p and i thnk its easy going and doing look like ur trying to hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of that skirt on you, your waist looks so tiny. The shoes and the quirky brooches are an inspired touch and if I saw you out and about I'd definitely tell you how cool you looked. xxx

    ReplyDelete