Sunday, 27 June 2010

The Sun Has Got His Hat On...

I love receiving parcels, who doesn't? But waking up to the postmans knock on an otherwise dreary Saturday really cheered me up.
My Mummy Darling had posted me a dress she'd seen shopping that'd reminded her of me. I loved it, she was spot on!
so I set about what to wear it and it brought a meaning to my day.

The blue sun hat , white wicker bag and my patent shoes worked with it a treat, so I soon set about a relaxing, strolling day feeling loved and fanciful .

Hope your all having a fabulous weekend and that you are also loving yourselves xo

15 comments:

  1. really nice dress and hta it was sweet of ur mum :3 and cute photos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 您的blog蠻不錯的耶,祝你快樂哦!期待您的更新!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  3. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 不論做什麼事,相信自己,別讓別人的一句話,把你擊倒。.......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mum clearly knows how to cheer you up!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice dress, and the hat is so fabulous...they work perfectly together, you look so summery and ladylike.

    ReplyDelete