Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Winterrrrr Brrrr

Winter , in my opinion can be good to dress up in. This is for a few reasons.
Firstly i can get alot more wear out of my extensive hat collection. Secondly if you have vintage made of man made materials, it helps to keep you warm. Thirdly , i love a good christmas knit!

I wanted to post pictures of all my outfits to help aid others in a vintage / Retro winter look, however i've saved my post getting image heavy by selecting two of my favourites...

Retro Casual Look

Furry russian hat : marks and spencer sale
Green hoodie: H&M
Sweater : Vintage M&S
Leggings : Retro BHS
Snow Boots : Etsy (not fallen over once this winter :P)

Vintage Dressy Look

Hat : John Lewis
Coat: H&M
Belt : H&M
Muff: thelibertarian.co.uk
Tights: M&S
Boots: Vintage fashion fair
(if your feeling brave , get your heels on!)
xo

2 comments:

  1. very cute outfits i prefer the last one ^^ the coat is great ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the looks. The second one is my favourite though. Lovely head to toe.

    ReplyDelete