Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Im a Broken Doll...

Hey Guys n Dolls!

Hope your all safe and well. I have been so busy i dont know where to start. Had better explain my picture hadnt i?? Its by the wonderful Gary Crozier for his broken dolls range. He is one of the most refreshing talented artists i have come by in a while. D'ya like her ? i think i want more. Monkey , the new kitten, was better behaved than me! She's obviously caught the posing bug from a young age!
Do you remember me pining for my little grey cat , Dexter, before christmas? This image is kinda about him and how he turned me into a cat lady and broke my heart.
We got a phonecall this weekend and thought we had found him , sadly it wasnt. But it was lovely to spend the morning drinking tea and eating biscuits with the little old lady who thought she had found him,Exchanging cat stories!

I have given up clutter for lent.
Dont look at me like a dog thats just been shown a card trick! I'll explain...

Im a little worried i have a hoarding problem or developing one at least. So over lent i will be sorting every bookcase, cupboard and trinket...having a mightily ruthless spring clean!
this may come in your favour fellow bloggers...etsy will be hit hard once i am done!


Thats all for now, Toodlepip!
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. i lvoe the photo :3
    i need a spring clean too :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. 別人短處,掩蓋幾分;別人過失,包容幾分。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你的選擇就是做或不做,不做就永遠不會有機會 ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 被人揭下面具是一種失敗,自己揭下面具卻是種勝利。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete