Thursday, 21 January 2010

Hey Stranger



I wont apologize (again) for my lack of posts.
I wont try to fill you in with all the details since my last .
Lets just say I've been going through a lot of changes, which on first glance are for the worst but I'm hoping for the long term they will be positive. I may open up a little about these in the future but for now, I'll tell you this.
I Got A New Camera ! Yeehaaw!

Friday night had me at Newcastle's Carling Academy, to witness the amazing Wolfmother <3


Courtney and Toots, looking worse for wear..!


My favourite pic taken


Toots and myself, looking a lil sweaty after the gig!

Sunday had me at a burlesque class, courtesy of Ministry Of Burlesque
It was a good day, I giggled a lot, especially at the tassel twirling, I also met some lovely people.

But now is bedtime for me, I have a shoot with Yvette Bessels tomorrow , so beauty sleep is needed!

If your lucky, I will post again soon!

Happy New Year Guys n Dolls!

1 comment:

  1. a burlesque classs sounds like so much fun ^^

    ReplyDelete